About Niocycle Technologies
Niocycle Technologies was founded in 2021 in Turkey and aims to innovate sustainability by developing critical and strategic technologies to industrial and institutional stakeholders. Currently, Niocycle is located in one of the greatest incubators of Turkey, Bilişim Vadisi. Our first project resolves around the development of an innovative, digitalized and environmentally friendly lithium-ion recycling process.
We are currently looking for motivated people who want to join us in our journey and are not afraid to take risks. All applications are welcome. Reach out to us if you are open-minded, innovative, have a hunch for sustainable solutions and developments, can work in a volatile startup environment and like to exchange ideas within a international team.
We are currently looking for an Automation Engineer to perform a prototype development for the automated dismantling and disassembling of lithium-Ion battery cells. Automation Engineer’s responsibilities include developing automation concepts to transfer manually done processes Into an automated one, coordinating the construction of necessary parts and programming of the process, organizing a validation and testing loop to guarantee the functionality of the automation, prepare technical reports regulary and communicate with the stakeholders Inside the company. To be successful in this role, you should be Interested In different engineering fields like mechanical engineer, electrical engineering and computer science. You should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Act as point of contact for the prototype development team among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Leading the prototyping project and act as a coach for the development team.
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee and track the performance of the development team and escalate if urgent gaps are identified.
- Organize and coordinate technical meetings to succeed with the prototyping.
- Preparing the concept of the prototype and being responsible for the successful realization of a demonstrator.
- Powerful and strong minded
- Love to act with people
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with electrical & electronic components.
- Familiarity with automation engineering.
- Excellent knowledge In basic robotic programming (e.g. Arduino)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Discretion and confidentiality
- At least an undergraduate degree with some technical experience (STEM or related)
- Open workspace with different companies to connect and exchange.
- Relaxing activities (table tennis, table football)
- Cafés and Restaurants
- Starting date: 01.05.2022
- Location: Gebze/Kocaeli, 41400
- Working times: 5 working days per week
- Remote: at least 20% per week
How to apply?
Niocycle Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and will evaluate all applications individually and anonymously. If you are interested, please send us your full application to email@example.com as a single PDF file with:
- Motivation letter
- CV or LinkedIn profile link
- Transcript of Records/ Grades
- Job references
- Relevant certifications (optional)
If you have any questions about the advertised position, feel free to reach out to Taha firstname.lastname@example.org by referring to this job advertisement.