About Niocycle Technologies
Niocycle Technologies was founded in 2021 in Turkey and aims to innovate sustainability by developing critical and strategic technologies to industrial and institutional stakeholders. Currently, Niocycle is in one of the greatest incubators of Turkey, Bilişim Vadisi. Our first project resolves around the development of an innovative, digitalized and environmentally friendly lithium-ion recycling process.
We are currently looking for motivated people who want to join us in our journey and are not afraid to take risks. All applications are welcome. Reach out to us if you are open-minded, innovative, have a hunch for sustainable solutions and developments, can work in a volatile start-up environment and like to exchange ideas within an international team.
We are searching for a diligent and professional compliance manager to join our dynamic compliance department. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and team.
- Coordinate company HSEQ.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent language skills In english. Optional: German.
- Open workspace with different companies to connect and exchange at Bilişim Vadisi
- Relaxing activities (table tennis, table football)
- Cafés and Restaurants
- Remote work possible
- Starting date: from June 2022 onwards
- Location: Gebze/Kocaeli, 41400
- Working times: 2-3 working days per week
How to apply?
Niocycle Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and will evaluate all applications individually and anonymously. If you are interested, please send us your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file with:
- Motivation letter
- CV or LinkedIn profile link
- Transcript of Records/ Grades
- Job references
- Relevant certifications (optional)
If you have any questions about the advertised position, feel free to reach out to Taha email@example.com by referring to this job advertisement.